Moderation Policy

Suggestions to improve Jetspotter.com

Moderation Policy

Postby Alex Short » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:17 am

C'mon you lot!!!

Bit heavy-handed???

What's wrong with warning members not to visit a site populated with meanies who will hurt their feelings??

:evil:
Alex Short

Postby Brendan V » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:18 am

As mentioned in the other post Alex, please check your email! If you or anyone else has issues with the way the board is moderated, please contact admin rather than fill the forums.
My Airliners Photos Updated 17/08
Brendan V

Postby B Nash » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:32 am

I would have thought a friendly debate would be more suited for these sorts of issues?
B Nash

Postby Martin Hanley » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:19 am

That new SYD site is a pile of rubbish and I commend Alex on warning people and see no issue with it.

For a group of people with a similar interest there is alot of tension amoungst the group.
My first shift back is on 12th out of Melbourne to Changi I think, i'll have to check again but it will be either on the LHR run on LA. bwhahahahahaha Im now LOLing more like on Holidays from your tip truck driving job

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31267
Martin Hanley
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Grant Smith » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:22 am

Martin Hanley wrote:That new SYD site is a pile of rubbish and I commend Alex on warning people and see no issue with it.

For a group of people with a similar interest there is alot of tension amoungst the group.

Martin,

I dared say your "off the cuff" remark is ill directed and mis-informed, to say the least. If you had half a clue you would see the alternate message board is a bit of light hearted banter between aviation enthusiasts, even Alex Short has been welcomed after his obvious hostility to the board..
Next Flight et al:

SYDTLV

View my Blog here

Date TBA

Grant Smith

Location: Sydney, Australia (YSSY) or Tel Aviv, Israel (LLBG)

Postby Martin Hanley » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Grant Smith wrote:
Martin Hanley wrote:That new SYD site is a pile of rubbish and I commend Alex on warning people and see no issue with it.

Martin,

I dared say your "off the cuff" remark is ill directed and mis-informed, to say the least. If you had half a clue you would see the alternate message board is a bit of light hearted banter between aviation enthusiasts, even Alex Short has been welcomed after his obvious hostility to the board..

I was trying to find it the other day but dont have a link.
My first shift back is on 12th out of Melbourne to Changi I think, i'll have to check again but it will be either on the LHR run on LA. bwhahahahahaha Im now LOLing more like on Holidays from your tip truck driving job

Martin Hanley
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Grant Smith » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Talk about a contradiction... So have you actually been to the alternative forum? Or are you just making speculation based on nothing but your own ignorance?
Next Flight et al:

SYDTLV

View my Blog here

Date TBA

Grant Smith

Postby Montague S » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Martin Hanley wrote:
Grant Smith wrote:

Martin,

there is a reason for that...
photo's Updated 10 June

My Flights

Next Trip: Mel-Dxb-Jfk-Sfo-Dxb-Mel. EK/AA
Montague S
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Martin Hanley » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Montague S wrote:
Martin Hanley wrote:
Grant Smith wrote:

Martin,

Its amazing when a AFL club is drug free how really crap they truely are Adelaide last week Fremantle this week :wink:

Martin Hanley
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Martin Hanley » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Grant Smith wrote:

Talk about a contradiction... So have you actually been to the alternative forum? Or are you just making speculation based on nothing but your own ignorance?

I had visited the site when the link was posted here, and didnt really think to much of it, I wanted to re-read it to see what had been posted since I first looked.

Martin Hanley
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Montague S » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:37 pm

Martin Hanley wrote:
Montague S wrote:
Martin Hanley wrote:
Grant Smith wrote:

Martin,

Its amazing when a AFL club is drug free how really crap they truely are Adelaide last week Fremantle this week :wink:

truly amazing... 8) one day you might get to make the walk up the MCG and sit in the stands and watch Adelaide win a grand final..better save those baby-bonus dollars, I hear its expensive just getting a ticket.
photo's Updated 10 June

My Flights

Next Trip: Mel-Dxb-Jfk-Sfo-Dxb-Mel. EK/AA
Montague S
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Grant Smith » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:35 am

Martin Hanley wrote:Its amazing when a AFL club is drug free how really crap they truely are Adelaide last week Fremantle this week :wink:

I think what you meant to say was: It's amazing when an AFL club is drug free how crap they truely are. Adelaide last week, Fremantle this week.

I would suggest you use the "preview" function more often. That's what it's there for!

Again, your ignorance astounds me... You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, yet you continue to display signs of foot in mouth disease..
Next Flight et al:

SYDTLV

View my Blog here

Date TBA

Grant Smith

Return to Suggestion Box