Yeah...what is moderation policy by the way?

Suggestions to improve Jetspotter.com

Postby Rick Bryan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:55 pm

B Nash wrote:This forum is the worst I've been on for moderation. Simple.

This topic is heading for a locking because you are questioning these moderators, who couldn't do a decent job if their life depended on it.

/Rant

I have to agree and the reasoning has left me speechless.
Rick Bryan

Postby John Tavendale » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Simple; if you don't like it, bugger off. No-one is holding you here.
Cheers

John.

.:Jetphotos.net Collection .:. Airliners.net Collection:.

Next Trip:

To the bus stop to shoot some new exclusive rego's
John Tavendale

Postby Scotty Curtis » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Normally I would advise John against telling someone to bugger off, but I can totally understand the frustration he and the other moderators must be feeling at the moment. It seems that some members are using forum boards as a means of discussing issues that should really be saved for an email to the appropriate moderator. I think it is commendable that, under the amount of abuse these guys have copped in the last couple of weeks, that many more people haven’t been told to bugger off. The moderators donate their spare time to making Jetspotter a place in which members can sensibly and maturely discuss all things aviation. I stand 100% behind the crew that try to make this forum a great place to visit.

Please, if you feel the need to question something a moderator is doing, send them an email. Failing that, if you feel that your issues with the Jetspotter forums are not able to be resolved, feel free to save the snide comments and simply find another aviation forum. There’s a new one starting most weekends.

END of discussion.
Scotty Curtis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box