Avalon sightings.

Aircraft Information, Arrivals & Departures.

Re: Avalon sightings.

Postby Michael G » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 pm

I'm sure there will be a charter or two. Keep an eye on FlightAware over the next week.
Michael G
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:34 pm
Location: Hobart

Re: Avalon sightings.

Postby Cameron Reynolds » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:47 pm

Michael G wrote:I'm sure there will be a charter or two. Keep an eye on FlightAware over the next week.

and what would this be haha
Boeing 737-400 - 737-700 737-800 767-300 -747-400 - 787-800 Dreamliner
Airbus A320-200
Warbirds CA25 Winjeel Nangchang CJ6
Cameron Reynolds
Member
Member
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm
Location: Geelong Victoria

Re: Avalon sightings.

Postby Stefan J Perkas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Cameron Reynolds wrote:
Michael G wrote:I'm sure there will be a charter or two. Keep an eye on FlightAware over the next week.

and what would this be haha


Looks like it will be a Air Bridge B748F. Hahahahaha
User avatar
Stefan J Perkas
Prolific Member
Prolific Member
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:57 pm
Location: Adelaide

Re: Avalon sightings.

Postby Michael G » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Stefan J Perkas wrote:
Cameron Reynolds wrote:
Michael G wrote:I'm sure there will be a charter or two. Keep an eye on FlightAware over the next week.

and what would this be haha


Looks like it will be a Air Bridge B748F. Hahahahaha


Yes VQ-BGZ due in at around 12.30am tomorrow morning.
Michael G
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:34 pm
Location: Hobart

Previous

Return to Melbourne

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests