Jetspotter Issues

Gatherings, Events, Off Topic, Etc Etc.

Jetspotter Issues

Postby Michael G » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi,

I've noticed some weird things happening with Jetspotter lately. It's almost like there are two versions and depending on what day it is you can get a slightly different version. On Friday I logged in on my iPhone and there were different posts showing to when I logged in on my PC. Yesterday I logged on and both the PC and the iPhone were the same, however some posts I made last Wednesday regarding Avalon freighter movements were not showing, however today I log on and those posts are showing, however a post I made on Friday for the Avalon Air Show is not showing, as well as all posts for Hobart since end of September.

I also notice other posts have disappeared from other topics that I know I've read.

Has anyone else noticed any issues?
Michael G

Re: Jetspotter Issues

Postby Stefan J Perkas » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Michael G wrote:Hi,

I've noticed some weird things happening with Jetspotter lately. It's almost like there are two versions and depending on what day it is you can get a slightly different version. On Friday I logged in on my iPhone and there were different posts showing to when I logged in on my PC. Yesterday I logged on and both the PC and the iPhone were the same, however some posts I made last Wednesday regarding Avalon freighter movements were not showing, however today I log on and those posts are showing, however a post I made on Friday for the Avalon Air Show is not showing, as well as all posts for Hobart since end of September.

I also notice other posts have disappeared from other topics that I know I've read.

Has anyone else noticed any issues?

I have noticed the same thing as well. I thought it was just me.
Stefan J Perkas
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Postby Phillippe M » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Might be the same reason too then, but I am finding that I am having to login nearly each day, even with ticking the keep me logged in box ticked.

Its been happening for about 2-3 weeks for me.
Phillippe M

Postby Michael G » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

I couldn't see these posts when I logged in this morning, however now I see them. It appears there are two slightly different versions of Jetspotter, one when you log in during the day and then it changes overnight to a different version. I reckon it would be about 2 or 3 weeks since I've noticed things didn't look right. I might send a message to the administrators
Michael G

Postby MichaelC » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Yes, same for me too. I posted some updates in Adelaide a while back and they were there one day and gone the next!
Also, I have email alerts setup to email on any updates in the "Adelaide" group and now those emails are alerting on Melbourne and/or Adelaide updates, even though the email states "Adelaide".
MichaelC

Return to General Discussion